Are you ready for a career that has it all… professional and personal rewards, and an opportunity to make a difference in your community? Are you committed to improving lives and building community?
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is searching for an energetic, community-minded individual to fill a full-time position.
As a member of the administration team, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
• A wide range of administrative and clerical duties that support various areas of the organization.
• Providing the vital first point of contact for donors and stakeholders in a manner that is consistent with United Way values.
• Working collaboratively as part of the administrative team to ensure the goals and objectives of the organization are met.
The successful candidate will have:
• a strong commitment to helping the community;
• the ability to work individually and as part of a team;
• excellent time management, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
• proficient skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, a working knowledge of other Microsoft Office suite applications and an ability to efficiently learn new software and database systems;
• the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• the ability to handle interruptions, multi-task and effectively self-prioritize, and
• the ability to respect confidentiality and be bonded.
Preference will be given to candidates possessing a business college certificate and a minimum of two years of directly related experience.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the personal reward of being part of a team devoted to building a community that is great for everyone who lives here.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area encourages applications from individuals within identified equity groups, as defined by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission. United Way of Saskatoon and Area relies on section 48 of The Saskatchewan Human Rights Code for this measure.
Qualified candidates should submit their application to:
Director, Finance and Operations United Way of Saskatoon and Area 100-506 25th Street East Saskatoon, SK S7K 4A7
Application deadline is Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 4:00pm.