Did you know? November is United Way Month and we want you to help us Paint the Town Red!
United Way is asking you and/or your business to help us make a splash in Saskatoon! We want you to celebrate, inspire, and perhaps even raise some funds for United Way in a fun and creative way during the month of November.
Ways to be involved:
• Consider selling a product or item where proceeds would be donated back to United Way. Bonus points if it is something red!
• Do you have a space that is perfect for hosting events? Throw a party for United Way!
• Have a big game coming up? Consider hosting a 50/50 and split the proceeds with United Way.
• Or maybe you have a big idea you’ve always wanted to try – we would love to partner with you!
Perks to you:
• Feel good! Help support vulnerable individual and families in the place you live and work.
• We will promote your participation to thousands of people on our social media channels, website and through emails to our mailing lists.
• Media may be involved to help raise awareness of promotions for Paint the Town Red.
As a Paint the Town Red participant United Way will help support your promotions. We are able to provide logos, and information about the impact United Way is making in our community.
Will you help us make the biggest splash of colour Saskatoon has ever seen?
Chantelle Kurtz, Engagement Manager
United Way of Saskatoon and Area
P | 306-292-8783
E | email@example.com