Are you ready for a career that has it all… professional and personal rewards and an opportunity to make a difference? Are you committed to improving lives and building community?
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is searching for an energetic, high-functioning, community-minded individual to join our team.
As a member of the operations team, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
• A wide range of administrative and clerical duties that support various areas of the organization.
• Providing the vital first point of contact for donors and stakeholders in a manner that is consistent with United Way values.
• Working with senior leadership staff and providing logistical support as we develop an innovative Community Investment strategy.
• Playing an important role in shaping the long-term success of the organization during an exciting time of transition and change.
The successful candidate will have:
• a strong commitment to helping community;
• a good attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and energy;
• the ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team;
• excellent time management, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
• proficient skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, a working knowledge of other Microsoft Office suite applications and an ability to learn new software and database systems;
• the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• the ability to respond to numerous demands from various areas of the organization;
• the ability to handle interruptions and multi-task, and
• the ability to respect confidentiality and be bondable.
Preference will be given to candidates with certification and/or a course in administration and a minimum of two years of directly related experience in a dynamic administrative role/environment.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the personal reward of being part of a team devoted to building community.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area encourages applications from individuals within identified equity groups, as defined by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission. United Way of Saskatoon and Area relies on section 48 of The Saskatchewan Human Rights Code for this measure.
Qualified candidates should submit their application to:
Director, Finance and Operations
United Way of Saskatoon and Area
100-506 25th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 4A7
Application deadline is Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 4:00pm.